This post, written by Heart of the Customer Project Manager Cathy McLane, is the second in a week-long series about some of the ways journey mapping differs from traditional market research. Guest authors Corey Pawlak, Cathy McLane and Nicole Newton will share their expertise in recruiting and interviewing B2B customers, why 10-page reports are better […]
About Cathy McLane
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Cathy McLane contributed a whooping 1 entries.
- An Open Letter to My Friends in ITNovember 20, 2020 - 11:20 am
- Unmask the Power of Social ProofNovember 13, 2020 - 6:00 am
- An Effortless Experience Isn’t EnoughNovember 5, 2020 - 6:00 am
- For B2C, Cleanliness Is the New BlackOctober 29, 2020 - 6:00 am
- 3 Tips to Manage the Voice of the Last Lost CustomerOctober 23, 2020 - 6:00 am
CX Blog Categories
Journey Mapping Toolkit
Journey maps are the clearest way to visualize your customer experience. Download our Journey Mapping Toolkit to start.
Get the Toolkit
Connect with the journey experts about how Heart of the Customer can drive customer-focused change within your organization.