Today’s blog post features an interview of Jim Tincher completed by SurveySparrow, the maker of widely celebrated online survey software. They asked such great questions around Heart of the Customer’s origins, Jim’s involvement in the CXPA, and how to best use customer surveys, we felt like it had to be shared!
About Heart of the Customer Guest
Guest bloggers provide additional insights to the Heart of the Customer CX Blog.
Today we feature an article by Rob Jensen who writes about the benefits of customer advisory boards and how they are a way to improve executive engagement.
This is a guest post written by one of our very own Lead Consultants, Jean Fasching. A friend of mine who’s new to NPS research recently shared that she was frustrated with the response rate (less than 1% of those asked) from a B2B, NPS (Net Promotor Score) question recently added to her company’s website. […]
- Not Making CX Progress? Start Saying NoAugust 14, 2020 - 6:00 am
- To Spur Action, Create a Sense of UrgencyAugust 6, 2020 - 6:00 am
- CX Needs Change ManagementJuly 31, 2020 - 9:16 am
- Experiences Designed for Everybody Satisfy NobodyJuly 22, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Chase Business Results, Not Survey ScoresJuly 15, 2020 - 3:06 pm
CX Blog Categories
Journey Mapping Toolkit
Get the Toolkit