The attached white paper walks through 10 required and 4 optional principles for creating such a map. It also includes two examples of how I create maps at Heart of the Customer, although you could use the principles to create maps that look entirely different.
The 10 core principles are:
- Maps represent your Customer’s perspective.
- Measure your brand promise.
- Require qualitative research.
- Represent your Customer segments.
- Include your Customer goals.
- Communicate your Customer emotions.
- Document your touch points.
- Highlight your Moments of Truth
- Include your Customer time progression.
- Ditch the PowerPoint.
Download the white paper today and create a great customer journey map tomorrow!