Customer Journey Mapping Certification
Through our virtual customer experience journey mapping training, you’ll learn the fundamentals in an interactive, collaborative, and educational atmosphere.
Our step-by-step exploration of the customer journey mapping process, punctuated by practical, hands-on exercises, brings the material to life. And you’ll have plenty of time to practice what you hear and see.
We host the training for your organization, tailoring to your industry and customers, allowing your team to apply their learnings right away.
Heart of the Customer workshops are guided by CX professionals who literally wrote the book on journey mapping. You’ll learn how to map journeys to drive action, using best practices to achieve measurable results.
Learn how to map customer journeys that drive action
- Want to gain traction for customer-focused change?
- Struggling to make your company customer-focused?
- Looking for ways to improve your customer experience?
- Been asked to build a customer journey map?
Those who want to lead, hire, or participate in customer journey mapping will benefit from our workshops.
Participant titles include VP, director, or manager from departments such as Customer Experience, Marketing, Strategy, Product Management, HR, Operations, Technology, and Customer Support.
The workshop format combines instruction with interactive exercises, for a lively, educational experience. In breakout groups of 3-4, you’ll apply learnings and work through a journey mapping scenario from beginning to end.
Journey mapping workshop key takeaways
- Knowledge of how and when to use journey mapping.
- Skills, tools, and templates to undertake your own initiative.
- Hands-on experience dealing with provided scenarios.
- Real-world examples of successful mapping projects.
- Eligibility to take the Customer Journey Mapping Certification Exam.
Journey mapping best practices from A to Z
Our hands-on workshops provide you with the knowledge and experience you’ll need to launch successful journey mapping initiatives within your own organization.