nanoRep and I recently partnered on a webinar to discuss reducing effort in your customer experience. We discuss the Customer Effort Score, simplicity, and how to use self-service to prevent customer disloyalty. You can view a summary at http://nanorep.com/blog/VIDEO—Thinking-is-Bad-Drive-Customer-Loyalty-by-Simplifying-Your-Service-Experience. Enjoy!
https://heartofthecustomer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/hotc-logo.png 0 0 Jim Tincher https://heartofthecustomer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/hotc-logo.png Jim Tincher2014-12-15 10:42:342020-10-03 17:03:25Webinar: Thinking is Bad
You might also like
- An Open Letter to My Friends in ITNovember 20, 2020 - 11:20 am
- Unmask the Power of Social ProofNovember 13, 2020 - 6:00 am
- An Effortless Experience Isn’t EnoughNovember 5, 2020 - 6:00 am
- For B2C, Cleanliness Is the New BlackOctober 29, 2020 - 6:00 am
- 3 Tips to Manage the Voice of the Last Lost CustomerOctober 23, 2020 - 6:00 am
CX Blog Categories
Journey Mapping Toolkit
Journey maps are the clearest way to visualize your customer experience. Download our Journey Mapping Toolkit to start.
Get the Toolkit
Connect with the journey experts about how Heart of the Customer can drive customer-focused change within your organization.