Successful customer journey maps drive customer-focused change like improving customer experience, developing a new way to deliver value to customers, or reducing the cost to serve current customers. Based on a 2016 study of customer experience professionals, over two-thirds of respondents did not rate their journey mapping project as successful. The reason? A lack of action […]
About Nicole Newton
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Nicole Newton contributed a whooping 5 entries.
The Heart of the Customer blog is a place where we share our insights on journey mapping, offer best practices based on our experiences, and share CX practitioner interviews – and we don’t normally place promotional items here. We are making an exception this week; as Jim Tincher and I prepare to release our journey mapping book this month, we want to get the word out about a new Heart […]
- 3 Tips To Manage the Voice of the Lost CustomerOctober 23, 2020 - 6:00 am
- What’s in a Name? Your Ability to Please Your CustomersOctober 15, 2020 - 6:00 am
- CX Day Topic: How to Become a Trusted AdvisorOctober 6, 2020 - 7:50 am
- Culture Is the Cart, Change Is the HorseOctober 3, 2020 - 7:00 am
- Don’t Just Drive CX Success, Sustain ItSeptember 24, 2020 - 6:00 am
CX Blog Categories
Journey Mapping Toolkit
Get the Toolkit