Successful customer journey maps drive customer-focused change like improving customer experience, developing a new way to deliver value to customers, or reducing the cost to serve current customers. Based on a 2016 study of customer experience professionals, over two-thirds of respondents did not rate their journey mapping project as successful. The reason? A lack of action […]
About Nicole Newton
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Nicole Newton contributed a whooping 5 entries.
The Heart of the Customer blog is a place where we share our insights on journey mapping, offer best practices based on our experiences, and share CX practitioner interviews – and we don’t normally place promotional items here. We are making an exception this week; as Jim Tincher and I prepare to release our journey mapping book this month, we want to get the word out about a new Heart […]
- Not Making CX Progress? Start Saying NoAugust 14, 2020 - 6:00 am
- To Spur Action, Create a Sense of UrgencyAugust 6, 2020 - 6:00 am
- CX Needs Change ManagementJuly 31, 2020 - 9:16 am
- Experiences Designed for Everybody Satisfy NobodyJuly 22, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Chase Business Results, Not Survey ScoresJuly 15, 2020 - 3:06 pm
CX Blog Categories
Journey Mapping Toolkit
Get the Toolkit