Editor’s Note: As we get ready for our book launch in May, we’re previewing the major topics. This post was written by co-author Nicole Newton, HoC’s B2B Practice Lead. You can read more about our book at https://heartofthecustomer.com/book/.
Mapping the Right Journey
At Heart of the Customer, we recommend starting a journey mapping project by answering these five questions:
- What is the business problem or opportunity behind mapping?
- What is the right journey to map?
- Who is the right customer to map?
- What is the right approach to gathering the voice of your customer?
- Who are the right people to be on your journey mapping team?