Note: We’re celebrating the upcoming launch of our new book “How Hard Is It to Be Your Customer? Using Customer Journey Mapping to Drive Customer-Focused Change,” by Mapper-In-Chief Jim Tincher and B2B Practice Lead Nicole Newton. We’re using the launch as a cheesy excuse to walk through the Five Journey Mapping Questions.Read more
Editor’s Note: As we get ready for our book launch in May, we’re previewing the major topics. This post was written by co-author Nicole Newton, HoC’s B2B Practice Lead. You can read more about our book at https://heartofthecustomer.com/book/.
Mapping the Right Journey
At Heart of the Customer, we recommend starting a journey mapping project by answering these five questions:
- What is the business problem or opportunity behind mapping?
- What is the right journey to map?
- Who is the right customer to map?
- What is the right approach to gathering the voice of your customer
? Whoare the right people to be on your journey mapping team?
Connect With Us
- Customer Centric Culture Change
- Customer Effort Score
- Customer Experience
- Customer Experience Surveys
- Customer Journey Map
- Customer Personas
- Customer Segments
- CX Vision
- Employee and Customer Engagement
- Journey Mapping Resources & Tools
- Minneapolis CX
- Net Promoter Score
- Voice of the Customer
Journey maps are the clearest way to visualize your customer experience. Download our Journey Mapping Toolkit to start.