Despite all the hardship, trauma, and loss endured by the global community the past few months, I can’t help but feel a sense of awe at times. I truly believe this is the greatest period of innovation I have experienced in my lifetime. Read more
I remember the joy of getting a new Lego set as a kid, and I see the same joy in my kids now, when they do. It’s hard to contain the temptation to rip the box open, dump the pieces out, and start building. Inevitably, I’d end up with something that kinda sorta looked like what was on the cover of the box, and always, a few ‘extra’ pieces left over.
The same temptation exists with new CX toys.
You get a voice of the customer (VoC) platform like Qualtrics and pump out a survey, because you can and it’s so easy! You buy a state-of-the-art journey orchestration engine (think Usermind), build a journey, and get creative with some actions! In both cases, more likely than not, you end up with something a little ugly and not very useful. Read more
- Propel CX Momentum With Quick WinsSeptember 18, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Enable CX Action by Removing BarriersSeptember 10, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Enlist a Volunteer CX ArmySeptember 3, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Create a Compelling CX VisionAugust 26, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Build an Executive-Level CX Change CoalitionAugust 20, 2020 - 8:01 am
CX Blog Categories
Journey Mapping Toolkit
Get the Toolkit