Too much journey mapping is done in an intuitive manner. Which is why half of all journey maps fail to drive action. We surveyed over 100 practitioners and vendors to learn the best practices, and published them in this white paper. You can see a summary in the attached infographic. Look for this year’s journey mapping survey to go out next month!
https://heartofthecustomer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/hotc-logo.png 0 0 Jim Tincher https://heartofthecustomer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/hotc-logo.png Jim Tincher2017-08-31 00:20:102020-08-12 14:15:11Driving Change Through Journey Mapping
You might also like
Creating a “Heart-Wired” organization – an interview with Chrisie Scott, VP Marketing at Meridian Health
- An Open Letter to My Friends in ITNovember 20, 2020 - 11:20 am
- Unmask the Power of Social ProofNovember 13, 2020 - 6:00 am
- An Effortless Experience Isn’t EnoughNovember 5, 2020 - 6:00 am
- For B2C, Cleanliness Is the New BlackOctober 29, 2020 - 6:00 am
- 3 Tips to Manage the Voice of the Last Lost CustomerOctober 23, 2020 - 6:00 am
CX Blog Categories
Journey Mapping Toolkit
Journey maps are the clearest way to visualize your customer experience. Download our Journey Mapping Toolkit to start.
Get the Toolkit
Connect with the journey experts about how Heart of the Customer can drive customer-focused change within your organization.