Are you looking to improve your customer experience? I will be hosting a full-day course on Creating an Engaging Customer Experience in partnership with the Performance Excellence Network. You can learn more at http://performanceexcellencenetwork.org/events/minnesota-innovation-spark-2013/.
Creating an Engaging Customer Experience
October 2, 2013 | 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
A great customer experience begins with a solid understanding of your customers. But it also requires that your employees use those insights to build programs that your competitors cannot duplicate.
The Performance Excellence Network (formerly the Minnesota Council for Quality) is pleased to welcome Jim Tincher, Senior Business Advisor with Satisfaction Management Systems, to a special full-day workshop September 10: “Creating a Great Customer-Inspired Experience.”
Jim will build off of the PEN breakfast earlier this summer, sharing the three keys to build a great customer-inspired experience for your business, and you will pick up actionable steps you can implement literally tomorrow!
Learning objectives for the workshop include:
- Understanding best practices to monitor your existing experience, including relationship and transactional measurements
- Determining top priorities for action
- Developing a customer experience business case for change
- Leveraging front-line employees to build out your improved customer experience
- Building customer experience change in your organization
- Developing and tell stories to drive your change
A great customer experience leads to enhanced loyalty and significantly higher financial returns. Join this discussion to learn more!
The discussion is from 8:30-4:30 on September 10 at the Art Institutes International Minnesota, downtown. Cost is $250/person for groups of two or more members (or $300 for single members, $600 for single non-members).
Space is limited so register today by emailing email@example.com.