Check out Walking in Their Footsteps: How Journey Maps Can Help You Get Closer to Your Customers, Heart of the Customer’s cover feature in Quirk’s Magazine! In it I explain what journey maps are, how they work, and the different ways they can be used. Plus, I talk about the theory behind journey mapping, and then walk step-by-step through how to create your own. Check it out!
https://heartofthecustomer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/quirks-cover.jpg 209 154 Jim Tincher https://heartofthecustomer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/hotc-logo.png Jim Tincher2015-10-15 22:00:352020-09-12 14:57:39Quirk’s Cover Story
You might also like
- What Is a Living Journey Map?February 18, 2021 - 6:00 am
- Learn From West Elm’s Missed OpportunityFebruary 5, 2021 - 6:00 am
- Customer Health Dashboard TipsJanuary 27, 2021 - 6:00 am
- The Truth About Moments of TruthJanuary 20, 2021 - 6:00 am
- Fitbit Proves Rich Emotions Can Overcome Poor QualityJanuary 16, 2021 - 6:00 am
CX Blog Categories
Journey Mapping Toolkit
Journey maps are the clearest way to visualize your customer experience. Download our Journey Mapping Toolkit to start.
Get the Toolkit
Connect with the journey experts about how Heart of the Customer can drive customer-focused change within your organization.