nanoRep and I recently partnered on a webinar to discuss reducing effort in your customer experience. We discuss the Customer Effort Score, simplicity, and how to use self-service to prevent customer disloyalty. You can view a summary at http://nanorep.com/blog/VIDEO—Thinking-is-Bad-Drive-Customer-Loyalty-by-Simplifying-Your-Service-Experience. Enjoy!
https://heartofthecustomer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/hotc-logo.png 0 0 Jim Tincher https://heartofthecustomer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/hotc-logo.png Jim Tincher2014-12-15 10:42:342020-10-03 17:03:25Webinar: Thinking is Bad
You might also like
- Fitbit Proves Rich Emotions Can Overcome Poor QualityJanuary 16, 2021 - 6:00 am
- Fun Read/Flawed Approach (Book Review)January 8, 2021 - 5:58 am
- Learn Everything You Need to Know About CX From ’80s MusicDecember 28, 2020 - 6:00 am
- 2021: The Year of CX DataDecember 21, 2020 - 6:00 am
- What Can the CX Tech Stack Do for You?December 12, 2020 - 8:00 pm
CX Blog Categories
Journey Mapping Toolkit
Journey maps are the clearest way to visualize your customer experience. Download our Journey Mapping Toolkit to start.
Get the Toolkit
Connect with the journey experts about how Heart of the Customer can drive customer-focused change within your organization.